Friday 21 August 2009

This will sound angsty, but it is hard to work up the motivation to write when the stories I've already written still haven't been published. Specifically, two stories that I'm very pleased with. One is in limbo with a small press who seem interested but take their own time, to say nothing of the fact that I've just learned that the owner has suffered a personal tragedy that may delay all his projects even further. The other one...well I don't even know who to send it too. In India, that is. I can do the rounds of the western weirdness-oriented 'zines again, but arghh. Why is there still no home-grown market for home-grown weirdness? Economy the size of a festering wart on Meatloaf's backside, and we've still got no culture except the crap our ancestors made 70,000 years ago after blowing up Atlantis with an atom bomb.

In other news, I have had another children's story published.

2 comments:

Space Bar said...

mail me, no?

banzai cat said...

Congrats man!

Hey, you can always make your own market. ;-) (Go online! Even for a small pay!)

Widget_logo